25 shades to make life colorful
There’s only one you, Morphe Babe. Stand out. Be fearless. Be proud. And rep the rainbow with these crazy-creamy, bold AF shades. Because you were born to live a vibrant, vivid, explosively colorful life. Let your true hues shine.
100% of net proceeds from this collection will be donated to The Trevor Project during our Pride celebration* to help fund 24/7 suicide prevention & crisis intervention services for LGBTQ+ youth.
The shade names in this palette were inspired by LGBTQ+ history and some of the brave babes who’ve helped pave the way to a brighter future.
- Milk / matte bright white - Harvey Milk was an incredible civil and human rights activist and one of the first openly gay elected officials in the U.S.
- Pride / matte juicy orange – For Pride 2019, we’re honoring The Trevor Project and their mission of providing healing support to LGBTQ+ youth in crisis.
- Heart / matte bubblegum pink – What we’ve got for everyone working towards equality, inclusivity & acceptance.
- 1978 / shimmering lilac - The year the first rainbow flag was designed as a community symbol for the gay rights movement.
- Liberation / holographic metallic - Our shout-out to freedom from oppressive thinking or behavior.
- Stonewall / metallic icy nude - The 1969 Stonewall Riots in Greenwich Village, NYC, served as a catalyst for the gay rights movement in the U.S. and around the world.
- Culture / shimmering coral - Everything that shapes who we are as a collective.
- #LoveWins / matte fuchsia - The trending hashtag after the historic 5-4 ruling on June 26, 2015, when the U.S. Supreme Court found bans on marriage equality to be unconstitutional.
- SF / matte magenta with sparkle - Our tribute to San Francisco, which is often called a “gay mecca” and has been at the forefront of LGBTQ+ political and cultural movements throughout history.
- Rise Up / shimmering sapphire blue - The act of standing up for what you believe in.
- Sunlight / matte sunshine yellow - Each color of the rainbow flag has a different meaning; yellow symbolizes sunlight.
- Life / matte scarlet - Red on the rainbow flag symbolizes life.
- Sexuality / matte hot pink - Pink on the original eight-color rainbow flag symbolizes sex.
- Truth / matte grape - Because we believe everyone should let their true spirit shine.
- Harmony / shimmering marine blue - Blue on the rainbow flag symbolizes harmony.
- Healing / metallic dazzling gold – Our golden wish for anyone who feels isolated and alone.
- Activism / shimmering lime green - Being the change you want to see in the world.
- Make Magic / shimmering turquoise - Turquoise on the original eight-color rainbow flag symbolizes magic.
- Peace / shimmering Caribbean blue - What we hope for all babes everywhere.
- Gilbert / indigo sheen with sparkle - For Gilbert Baker who designed the original rainbow flag in 1978.
- Thrive / matte pear - What happens when you feel accepted for who you are.
- Nature / matte green apple - Green on the rainbow flag symbolizes nature.
- Art / matte minty blue - Because we believe that creativity and self-expression are powerful agents of change.
- Parade / matte jade green - For the first Pride parade on June 28, 1970—and all the Pride parades it has inspired.
- NYC / matte midnight black - Our tribute to New York City, which has a long history of LGBTQ+ community-building, activism, and culture.
25 tons para tornar a vida colorida
Há apenas um você, Morphe Babe. Se destacarem. Não tenha medo. Seja orgulhoso E repita o arco-íris com estas máscaras de AF corajosas e cremosas. Porque você nasceu para viver uma vida vibrante, vívida e explosivamente colorida. Deixe seus verdadeiros matizes brilharem.
100% das receitas líquidas desta coleção serão doadas ao Projeto Trevor durante nossa celebração do Orgulho * para ajudar a financiar serviços de prevenção de crises e prevenção de suicídio 24/7 para jovens LGBT +.
Os nomes de sombra nesta paleta foram inspirados pela história LGBTQ + e algumas das garotas corajosas que ajudaram a pavimentar o caminho para um futuro mais brilhante.